Would You Rather: Travel Edition


It is fun to play hypothetical would you rather type games. That being said, a part of me feels the need to take it very seriously in case my answers actually have some basis in reality. I found this on Of Golden Roses and thought I would give it a go. Would you rather...

Travel or focus on your career at age 25?

While it is hard to know what 25 year old me has on her list of goals, I am going to say travel. I will probably be trying to do both and maybe aim for my future career to involve travel.


Have a $10,000 budget for a holiday and fly first class for $5000 and stay in mediocre accommodation, or spend $1000 on economy and stay in luxury accommodation?

I would rather fly economy and stay in luxury accommodations. I think most people tend to be in a place longer than their total flight time and so it would make more sense to want really nice accommodations rather than a $5000 flight.





























Never take the train or never take an airplane again?

This is hard because I love to travel by train, but with a plane you have more access to the world. I would never take a train again.





Stay in a palm hut along the seashore for even days or stay in a log cabin in the woods for one month?

I like the sound of both of these, probably because I loved going to the cottage as a child which was basically a cabin in the woods by the lake. Since I have to choose I will go with a palm hut along the seashore, I have never had that opportunity before.


Be left behind in the bush on an African safari or be left behind in the water on a scuba trip?

Since I have watched Open Water (which by the way was a waste of two hours) I think I would have a much better chance of survival in the African Bush. I think I would be able to at least find my way back to the road or survive long enough for people to come.





























Have an awesome job in a mediocre city or a mediocre job in an awesome city?

I find this question a bit strange but I guess I would rather have a job I did not love a whole lot and be able to live in a place that I loved.

Be able to teleport to places you've already been or only able to teleport to places you've never been before?

Teleport to places I have never been before. When ever I was asked my super power of choice it was always teleportation. There are so many places I want to see and the power to teleport would make it so much easier (and cheaper) to do so.

Be stuck on a seven-hour delay, or turn up at the airport and realize your flight is tomorrow?

I would rather be stuck with a seven hour delay. I love airports so I wouldn't mind waiting and if I get really tired of being in the airport for that long I can always venture outside for an hour or two.

Be able to play every musical instrument that you touch or speak every language that you hear?

Speak every language that I hear. That was an easy one.



Would you rather travel along the ocean floor or take a trip to outer space?

Travel along the ocean floor. I do not have a great desire to go to space and I love the ocean.

Travel back in time to meet your ancestors or forward to meet your descendants?

As someone who loves history and has researched my own family history I would choose to travel back in time. I am convinced I am related to royalty somehow and I would like to meet them.





























Have in-flight WiFi but no legroom or in-flight legroom but no WiFi?

I would rather have leg room, and also the option of reclining my seat all the way back without being rude to the person behind me. I have never used the WiFi on a plane, because up until recently I was unaware one could use WiFi on planes.

Be able to eat anything and any quantity of food with no negative health effects or be refreshed and well rested after only three hours of sleep?

I would rather be able to eat anything. I love food and some of it makes me feel ill, it would be great not to miss out on amazing dishes!































Please tag yourself and leave a link to your post in the comments below!

Happy Travels!

The original version can be found at Sea Salt Secrets.













Labels: , , ,